Have you been wanting to start a nonprofit and have no idea where to start?
Do you have an idea for a nonprofit, but don’t know how to develop your vision or mission?
Do you need support and guidance in building your nonprofit from the ground up?
Do you wonder how to get committed board members for your nonprofit and how to have effective board member meetings?
Are you looking for ways to get donors who give consistently throughout the year?
If the answer to any of these questions is “YES”, then I invite you to join me as a participant in my Nonprofit Coaching Program.
JOIN Attorney Karmen A. Booker to discover key factors for developing and managing a non profit.
Attorney Booker will teach you:
- How to Develop Your Vision / Mission for Your Nonprofit Organization
- How to Build your Nonprofit’s Board of Directors and the Legal Responsibilities of Board of Directors
- How to Use Volunteers and Tips to Keep Them Coming
- Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Organizations
- Fundraising Tips and Strategies
- Getting Charitable Donors for your Nonprofit
You Will also Receive a FREE COPY of Attorney Booker’s Book, “Nonprofit Handbook”, which provides strategies and effective tools for your Nonprofit Organization that will yield premium quality services for those you serve.
Take Advantage and Register for Attorney’s
INDIVIDUAL COACHING PACKAGE – $249.00 per month
$599.00 per month (Save $148)
Register NOW, before we run out of space (Only 50 spaces are available): https://howtostartanonprofitorganization.wordpress.com/coaching/This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to learn what it takes to establish a non profit organization, maintain an existing nonprofit organization and Take it to the Next Level, so you can help transform the lives of others (men, women, youth, and children) through your non profit programs and services.
Oh, and let me mention this . . .
You will undoubtedly reap the benefits of Non profit Coaching, which are:
- Increased task completion in a timely manner and productivity
- Improved skills and fundraising skills
- Improved relationships with officers and board of directors
- Increased ability and confidence in exercising leadership on a daily basis
- Improved ability to move the organization towards its goals and vision
You’ll receive your APPLICATION for the Nonprofit Coaching as soon as you register here: https://howtostartanonprofitorganization.wordpress.com/coaching/
Please make it a priority to join me so we can help you establish and maintain your Nonprofit Organization and Take it to the Next Level.
P.S. Yes, by all means please forward this email to as many of your friends and associates as you’d like, so they too can register using the link below, but please remember to register ASAP, so we don’t run out of space.
$249.00 per month
$599.00 – 3 Month Coaching Package
3-month Nonprofit Coaching Package – (50% payment) – $299.50
Consider a Volunteer Coordinator
Recruiting, training, managing, retaining, and thanking volunteers requires effort form someone I the organization. We recommend assigning to someone the job of volunteer coordinator, a person responsible for overseeing or performing the following duties:
Determining Your Need for Volunteers
Look around your nonprofit organization and decide how many volunteers you need and what functions they ca perform. We recommend creating a schedule of tasks to be completed – planning what needs to be done and how many people it will take to do the work. Below is a list of the kinds of volunteer assignments you might consider.
Number of People
|Data entry – Donor List||1 person||3 hours per week|
|Bulk mailing||4 people||5 hours per month|
|Lawn cleanup||1 person||2 hours per week|
|Filing||1 person||2 hours per week|
|Childcare||2 people||3 hours on Saturdays|
Writing Volunteer Job Descriptions
Volunteers perform better if they know what they’re supposed to do. Preparing job descriptions for volunteer positions helps you to supervise better and to know what skills you are looking for in volunteers.
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Business Consultant and Owner of Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in Business Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Nonprofit Corporations), Completing 501(c)(3) Federal Tax Exemption Applications, Grant Research and Writing services, and more.
Attorney Karmen A. Booker has developed the “Nonprofit Sample Template” e-book that provides templates for the following:
- Sample Mission Statements
- Sample Business Plans
- Sample Donor Solicitation Letter
- Sample Thank You Donor Letter
- Sample Press Release
- Sample Letter of Inquiry
- Sample Corporate Donation Letter
- Sample Board Member Application
- Sample Board Member Agreement
- Sample Volunteer Application
- Sample Volunteer Agreement
- AND MORE
This “Nonprofit Sample Template” is a valuable resource for all Nonprofit Organizations who desire to use effective tools that will undoubtedly help them acquire funding and provide quality services for their target markets.
GET YOUR COPY TODAY on SALE for ONLY $9.99. Just click on the Buy Now button below.
The organization’s structure and needs are factors that determine board size. Consider the following points:
1. Every board needs a sufficient range of expertise to accomplish the organization’s mission.
2. A board that is too small may result in overworked and unproductive board members
3. A board that is too large, may result in every member not having the opportunity to participate actively.
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Nonprofit / Business Consultant, and Owner of Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in Business Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Nonprofit Corporations), Completing 501(c)(3) Federal Tax Exemption Applications, Grant Research and Writing services, and more. Call Attorney Booker TODAY at (301) 408-1082 so she can help you write your vision, make it plain, and transform your vision into realized goals.
The Nonprofit Board is an e-book developed by Attorney Karmen A. Booker. It discusses the following:
* Are You Considering Being on the Nonprofit Board
* Recruiting Nonprofit of Members
* Getting Nonprofit Board Members
* Legal Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
* Getting Commitment from Nonprofit Board Members
* Effective Nonprofit Board Leadership
* Tips for Having an Efficient Nonprofit Board Meeting
* Job Descriptions
It also has a Sample Nonprofit Board Survey Letter and a Sample Nonprofit Board Survey.
“The Nonprofit Board” is a valuable resource for all Nonprofit Organizations who desire to discover information and tools that will help them recruit committed Board members and maintain organization efficiency through the Board.