Consider a Volunteer Coordinator
Recruiting, training, managing, retaining, and thanking volunteers requires effort form someone I the organization. We recommend assigning to someone the job of volunteer coordinator, a person responsible for overseeing or performing the following duties:
Determining Your Need for Volunteers
Look around your nonprofit organization and decide how many volunteers you need and what functions they ca perform. We recommend creating a schedule of tasks to be completed – planning what needs to be done and how many people it will take to do the work. Below is a list of the kinds of volunteer assignments you might consider.
Number of People
|Data entry – Donor List||1 person||3 hours per week|
|Bulk mailing||4 people||5 hours per month|
|Lawn cleanup||1 person||2 hours per week|
|Filing||1 person||2 hours per week|
|Childcare||2 people||3 hours on Saturdays|
Writing Volunteer Job Descriptions
Volunteers perform better if they know what they’re supposed to do. Preparing job descriptions for volunteer positions helps you to supervise better and to know what skills you are looking for in volunteers.
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Business Consultant and Owner of Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in Business Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Nonprofit Corporations), Completing 501(c)(3) Federal Tax Exemption Applications, Grant Research and Writing services, and more.
Attorney Karmen A. Booker has developed the “Nonprofit Sample Template” e-book that provides templates for the following:
- Sample Mission Statements
- Sample Business Plans
- Sample Donor Solicitation Letter
- Sample Thank You Donor Letter
- Sample Press Release
- Sample Letter of Inquiry
- Sample Corporate Donation Letter
- Sample Board Member Application
- Sample Board Member Agreement
- Sample Volunteer Application
- Sample Volunteer Agreement
- AND MORE
This “Nonprofit Sample Template” is a valuable resource for all Nonprofit Organizations who desire to use effective tools that will undoubtedly help them acquire funding and provide quality services for their target markets.
GET YOUR COPY TODAY on SALE for ONLY $9.99. Just click on the Buy Now button below.
The organization’s structure and needs are factors that determine board size. Consider the following points:
1. Every board needs a sufficient range of expertise to accomplish the organization’s mission.
2. A board that is too small may result in overworked and unproductive board members
3. A board that is too large, may result in every member not having the opportunity to participate actively.
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Nonprofit / Business Consultant, and Owner of Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in Business Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Nonprofit Corporations), Completing 501(c)(3) Federal Tax Exemption Applications, Grant Research and Writing services, and more. Call Attorney Booker TODAY at (301) 408-1082 so she can help you write your vision, make it plain, and transform your vision into realized goals.
The Nonprofit Board is an e-book developed by Attorney Karmen A. Booker. It discusses the following:
* Are You Considering Being on the Nonprofit Board
* Recruiting Nonprofit of Members
* Getting Nonprofit Board Members
* Legal Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
* Getting Commitment from Nonprofit Board Members
* Effective Nonprofit Board Leadership
* Tips for Having an Efficient Nonprofit Board Meeting
* Job Descriptions
It also has a Sample Nonprofit Board Survey Letter and a Sample Nonprofit Board Survey.
“The Nonprofit Board” is a valuable resource for all Nonprofit Organizations who desire to discover information and tools that will help them recruit committed Board members and maintain organization efficiency through the Board.
GET YOUR COPY TODAY on SALE for only $9.99. Just click on the Buy Now button below.
Watch my Fan the Flames to Ignite Donors for Your Cause Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nENMD8OONCE