Thank you for visiting my Nonprofit Site.
By coming to this page, you probably have questions about nonprofits, board governance, grants, fundraising, strategic planning, etc.
In an effort to better accommodate the requests, we distribute FREE Articles bi-weekly through this Blogsite. SUBSCRIBE TODAY. By SUBSCRIBING you’ll also be informed when we are hosting our FREE monthly Teleseminars, where Attorney Booker discusses topics ranging from nonprofit business development, strategic planning, corporate sponsorship, how to get donors, fiscal sponsorship, board governance, and so much more, including questions about the Board of Directors, i.e., can you pay your board members, etc.
Attorney Booker is available to advise you through a One-on-One appointment (see Non profit Coaching rates below).
Non profit Coaching Consultation:
If you prefer a One-on-One consultation, the consulting rate is $150/hour (minimum 1-hour charge). After the first hour, consulting will be billed at 30 minute intervals ($75.00/half hour).
It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, Attorney Booker has aided in forming and consulting countless nonprofits throughout the United States and some operating globally.
1. Aimes-Afrique (Maryland / Togo)
2. Hephizabeh Today (Virginia / Haiti)
3. Elohim Ministries International (Maryland / Nigeria)
4. El Shaddai Empowerment Services (Maryland / Cameroon)
5. Hopeful Horizons Charitable Foundation (Virginia / Ghana)
6. In Step Seniors (Washington, DC)
7 . Jardins d’Eden (Maryland / Ivory Coast)
8. Mountain of Hope Global Prayer Outreach Networking Ministries (New York)
9. Try God Ministries, Inc. (Mississippi)
10. Chabash International Health Foundation (Louisiana)
To schedule an appointment, select the “Buy Now“ button below for either an afternoon or evening consultation (Eastern Standard Time). All appointments are virtual via Conference Call or Skype.
After the first hour, additional charges will be assessed at 30 minute intervals.
You’ll receive a link to schedule your One-on-One Consultation as soon as you register by clicking the Appropriate Buy Now option.
Don’t hesitate to call our office with any questions at 301-408-1082.
Attorney Karmen A. Booker, Nonprofit Coach / Consultant