Marketing your nonprofit organization is key in obtaining and sustaining income. Eight steps that will help you start brainstorming marketing ideas are:
1. Define your target market and research similar organizations and associations.
2. Determine the desired outcome of your marketing efforts.
3. After gathering information pursuant to Steps 1 and 2, develop brochures and marketing materials that describe the benefits, services, donation opportunities, and values of your organization.
4. Develop a social media marketing strategy. Social media such as Twitter and Facebook can provide cost effective ways for you to reach out to those interested in your organization.
5. Develop and maintain a professional internet marketing presence by creating a web site. You can use a web site as a great resource to display useful information, news, monthly newsletters, events, create community, share alternatives to donating money, and showcase the benefits of your organization.
6. Research and maintain your prospect and customer databases. Do not let these resources be wasted. Use them for special mailings, follow-up telephone calls, event invitations, alliance development, research profiling, and market segmentation.
7. Show and advertise the results and objectives that your organization achieves. You fill find that it is effective to showcase those that are receiving benefits, activities, and projects.
8. Always actively search for alliances with other organizations and businesses.
“The Nonprofit Board” is an e-book developed by Attorney Karmen A. Booker. It discusses the following:
* Are You Considering Being on the Nonprofit Board
* Recruiting Nonprofit of Members
* Getting Nonprofit Board Members
* Legal Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
* Getting Commitment from Nonprofit Board Members
* Effective Nonprofit Board Leadership
* Tips for Having an Efficient Nonprofit Board Meeting
* Job Descriptions
It also has a Sample Nonprofit Board Survey Letter and a Sample Nonprofit Board Survey.
“The Nonprofit Board” is a valuable resource for all Nonprofit Organizations who desire to discover information and tools that will help them recruit committed Board members and maintain organization efficiency through the Board.
GET YOUR COPY TODAY on SALE for only $9.99. Just click on the Buy Now button below.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Nonprofit / Business Consultant, and Owner of Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in Business Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Nonprofit Corporations), Completing 501(c)(3) Federal Tax Exemption Applications, Grant Research and Writing services, and more. Call Attorney Booker TODAY at (301) 408-1082 so she can help you write your vision, make it plain, and transform your vision into realized goals.