“How to Start a Nonprofit” is an e-book developed by Attorney Karmen A. Booker. It discusses the following:
* Should We Start a Nonprofit?
* What are the Reasons and Incentives For starting a Nonprofit?
* What does “Tax-Exempt” mean?
* What are the Advantages of Incorporation?
* How Much Money Do We Need to Get Started?
* Do We Have to Have a Board of Directors?
* What is the Role of the Organization’s Founder
* What Committees Should Our Board Have?
* How Should Committee Members Be Chosen?
* Does “Nonprofit” Mean We Can’t Make a Profit?
* How Can We Insure the Board Against Liability?
* What Kind of Information Are We Required to Disclose to the Public?
* Steps for Getting Started
* Major IRS Classifications
* Suggested Resources
“How to Start a Nonprofit”is a valuable resource for all Nonprofit Organizations who desire to discover “how to start a nonprofit organization”.
GET YOUR COPY TODAY on SALE for only $9.99.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Karmen A. Booker is an Attorney, Nonprofit / Business Consultant, and Owner of Compu-Perfect Professional Services, a business consulting firm specializing in Business Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Nonprofit Corporations), Completing 501(c)(3) Federal Tax Exemption Applications, Grant Research and Writing services, and more. Call Attorney Booker TODAY at (301) 408-1082 so she can help you write your vision, make it plain, and transform your vision into realized goals.